Whether you are a current tenant or a prospective one, Zad Realty and Property Management strives to provide you with prompt and personal service. You’re not just a unit number with us, we’ll know you by name when you give us a call and address your needs in a timely manner.
Thank you for your interest in a home managed by Zad Realty & Property Management LLC. Our goal is to offer dependable and quality service to our tenants.
An important component of the management process is to maintain a thorough screening process. We will accept applications that meet the requirements listed below. Applications must be completed in full by all residents 18 years of age or over. The first complete application received will be processed and if approved, all secondary applications will be returned along with the unprocessed screening fees.
Zad Realty & Property Management LLC does not discriminate based on: race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, familial status, or disability. We comply with all federal, state and local laws concerning Fair Housing.
Screening Fees: In order to process your application for a rental property, a non-refundable $40.00 screening fee is required. Each person who will be residing at the property over the age of 18 must fill out an application. Per anti-discrimination laws, married couples with the same last name must be screened separately. Co-signers are required to fill out a separate application along with the aforementioned screening fee.
Processing of Applications: We will process applications on a first-come first-serve basis for each particular rental unit. Please allow two full business days to complete the screening process.
What is Required to Apply?
- Completed rental application
- A copy of a government-issued photo ID
- Copies of your two most recent pay stubs or other proof of income
- $42.00 screening fee
- -At least two years of positive third-party rental history or home ownership are required.
- Monthly income should be equal to 3-times the stated rent, and must be from a verifiable, legal source. Please note, we will not be able to verify cash income.
- If income is in the form of direct deposit, we will need a copy of the bank statement for the past 3 months
- Self-employed applicants must provide their most recent tax return
**Please note, that as part of the screening process, we will conduct a public records and credit check.
Reasons for Denial
- -Inaccurate, incomplete or incorrect information is grounds for denial of an application
- Evictions within the last seven years
- Negative rental history
- Large amounts of unpaid collections, liens or judgments
- Conviction, guilty plea or no contest plea for any felony. Conviction, guilty plea of no contest plea for any misdemeanor involving assault, intimidation, property damage, theft, dishonesty, criminal trespass, prostitution, weapons charges or any charge that is sex-related. Any pending criminal charges or outstanding warrants.
Security Deposit: Within 24 hours of your application being approved, you will be required to pay the security deposit based on your credit report. This deposit will secure the rental property until the move-in date agreed between the tenant and the landlord.
**Please note the security deposit and first month rent payment must be in the form of guaranteed funds (money order or cashier’s check); personal checks will not be accepted.
Reasons for Increased Security Deposit
- Negative or adverse debt showing on consumer credit report
- Unfavorable rental history
- Income less than 3-times the stated rent
- Unverifiable or lack of third party rental history would require a co-signer
- Bankruptcies within the past 7 years would require a co-signer. Open bankruptcies are grounds for denial
Some of the properties we manage permit pet(s). To have pets, a tenant must:
Other Caged Animals
Breeds We DO not Accept
For your convenience, we’ve included some of the contact numbers for services around the Portland metropolitan area.
- Portland General Electric
Customer Service: 503-228-6322
- Northwest Natural
Customer Service: 503-226-4211
Gas Odor Emergencies: 800-882-3377
- Water & Sewer
- Tualatin Valley Water District
Customer Service: 503-642-1511
- Portland Water Bureau
Customer Service: 503-823-7770
- Public Works (Wilsonville)
Customer Service: 503-682-4092
- City of Gresham
Customer Service: 503-618-2518
- City of Hillsboro
Customer Service: 503-681-6163
- Telephone, DSL, Internet, Cable & Satellite TV
Customer Service: 866-642-0444
Customer Service: 800-266-2278
Customer Service: 800-531-5000
- Dish Network
Customer Service: 888-232-8689
- Waste Management of Oregon